Thursday, September 14, 2006

T-shirt mouillé

Whereas at my arrival here, it was so hot and so wet, nowadays it is raining dogs and cats !

I woke up at 7 am. I wanted to try having breakfast at the canteen, but I had to give up this idea...it was too rainy !

So, let's start the day by the best way I know : playing the piano !
First, how to say "I would like to play the piano without speaking with hands ?"...Cantonese is so a difficult language ! Luckily the guard is so nice ! After repeating a lot of times, my request seems finally understandable : "Ngo ow zhong yi tan gvng kvmh" hmmm...it would be rather "Ngo seng tan gvng kvmh" (I should learn the Cantonese phonetics...). Now I have not to forget that...

Prokoviev...Maybe the rain would stop, and I could go to the university...One hour later...still raining dogs and cats...OK anyway...it is time to go !

Ahhhhhhh !!! Il pleut vraiment des cordes !!!! Me voilà trempée des pieds à la tête ! J'ai même dû essorer ma veste tellement elle était mouillée !

Because of the air-conditioning, it was so freezing in class...what do you prefer ? Wearing a wet jacket or staying in T-shirt ? pfff ! Such a big dilemma ! Dilemme cornélien...

So, now I know that even if you have an umbrella, you must wear a raincoat ! So let's buy one this afternoon !

So amazing weather here : either too hot and wet, either raining dogs and cats ! Luckily, I have planned buying most of my clothes here (they are much more cheaper than in France !!!) ! I would have wasted lots of money otherwise ! I just could not expect such a weather ! Now I realise why umbrellas are always being sold in the university : it is such a useful accessory ! Either it would protect you from the sun (it is an anti-UV umbrella), either it prevents you from having your hair wet when it rains (anyway, with such a rain, you cannot help yourself not being wet...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home