Sunday, September 24, 2006

New Territories and Dragon dance

Busy Saturday !

This morning, I went to the New Territories (North Hong Kong, KCR station Yuen Long) with Michel, a Chinese French boy who can speak Cantonese (the local language in Hong Kong). I wish I could speak Cantonese too ! Not every people speaks English here !
In fact, we went to the New Territories because the moon-cakes are cheaper (Normally, this part of Hong Kong is not really for tourists...). So many Chinese pastries ! I will go back there !



Then after my kungfu course, I went to a Dragon Dance competition near Kwon Tung MTR station. First time I see a dragon dance ! Kungfu performers, Chinese drums...the dragon is fluorescent, and the performance is in the dark, so we can see the dragon catching the ball...sorry if the pictures are not good...

4 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a great time! This is interesting i will recommend it to the Intercult Management students when we start up again in November.
Bye for now
Derek

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coucou !!
Petit bonjour de France, où ton blog me donne bien envie de partir pour HK !! Il faut que j'en parle à Derek... :p

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger yonali said...

Thank you Derek and Mizou for your comments !That encourages me to go on writing my blog ! I hope you will find some other useful information !

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice blog...
Surfing on it, i really would like to visit Hong-Kong and you as soon as possible! I'm affraid it would not be possible...
Zai Jian!
Erwan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home