Sunday, November 05, 2006

Let's have Chinese desserts !

"Would u have Chinese desserts with us ? A. "

When I received this sms, I was having dinner with Caroline. Sure we would have Chinese desserts !
So 30 minutes later, Caroline and I met the others at the lawn and went to Sham Shui Po !
The shop is so famous that we had to queue up !


Anyway, the desserts are really worth waiting !
We first ordered what we liked : a mango dessert for Caroline, fresh fruits with jelly and ice-cream for Anders, Soren and me (and I tried the red-bean ice-cream ! Quite good ! ) , a sweet soup for Mathew...

Then, we tried some...fancy desserts such as black sesame soup... it was the first time Caroline tried those dessert with "Chinese stuff" (quoting Soren). So funny !


I really recommand you to try and enjoy Chinese desserts ! And do not be afraid of the texture ! It can be sticky things...but it is really worth it !

CHUNG KEE DESSERT

Shop CB3
Smiling Plaza
162-188 Un Chau Street
Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel. : +852 2387 7819

Shop 21
Woo Sung Street
Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel. : +852 2736 7895

www.chungkeedessert.com.hk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home